The guidelines and information provided have been updated and follow the state guidelines to ensure the safety of all our athletes, coaching and staff. Please review below and complete for clearance.
Athletes who participate in sports in any season will still need to complete the Schoolcare process stated below for clearance. (ex: if you participate in a fall and winter sport the schoolcare process will still need to be completed)
STEPS TO BE CLEARED
- School Care: Medical Clearance Information for athletes
- Enrollment: There will be NO paper copies accepted during this process as it must all be completed electronically, NO exceptions. As a friendly reminder, Please DO NOT wait till the first day of tryouts for clearance as I will be focusing my attention on the sports at hand during that time. Please also be patient after submission as I am notified of the updates and reviewing all athlete's information.
- Click link to access SchoolCare
- Schoolcare Checklist: The link below will provide a checklist and step by step instructions on how to properly complete the medical clearance process: Link: Checklist
- ImPACT concussion Baseline Test
This must be completed every 2 years, so if it has not been updated, please make sure to complete and attach the form at the end of the test to Schoolcare.
- If you have completed it in the recent year, please make sure that it is uploaded to your son’s file.
- Link: Concussion Baseline Test
- Impact Test Code: 0MAV12JRWB
- Pre-Participation Physical:
All physicals at this time must be updated and are cleared for 1 year from the date the exam was completed. (Ex: exam by doctor completed sept 1 2021, cleared till sept 1 2022)
- Please make sure that all 4 pages of the physical documentation are uploaded to Schoolcare for review.
- Incoming Freshman MUST have an updated and completed physical before participation.
- Link: Pre-participation physical form