Dates and Times
Session I: July 10-13
Session II: July 17-20 , 2022
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
SHP Head Baseball Coach, Mr. Mike Sheppard Jr. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Who Can Participate
- Boys & Girls Grades 5-12 (ages 10 & up)
Groups*with safety in mind, staff will determine grouping
- Camp costs $400 per session and includes:
- activities, instruction, supervision
- Reduced Rates for:
- 2 or more children or attendance at both sessions
- additional child = $350 per session
- 1 child attending both sessions = $350 for second session.
- 2 Children for BOTH sessions = $1,400
What to Bring
- Campers will be grouped by:
- Physical Size
- baseball equipment
- sneakers, turf shoes, molded cleats (NO METAL SPIKES)
- comfortable athletic apparel
- baseball hat/ sunscreen
- bag lunch & drink
- empty water bottle for re-fill throughout the day
- Each camper is responsible for bringing their own bag lunch and drink. Camp WILL provide water stations and campers should bring their own bottle to re-fill.
- Porcello Field, home of SHP Baseball is one of the top high school baseball facilities in NJ.
- Address: Kelly Athletic Complex. 640 Prospect Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052
Camp staff is made up of professional certified coaches with many years of experience as both players and coaches at all competitive levels. Our 1:10 coach to camper ratio ensures individual and small group attention.