Dates + Times
July 11-15, 2022 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Who Can Participate
Boys and Girls, Rising 6th graders - Rising 10th graders
Cost (includes t-shirt + insurance)
- $275 per attendee
- $250- Reduced rate for each additional sibling
- Campers will be grouped by skill level. Age and experience will also be a factor.
- Instruction will include groundstroke development, footwork, and match play and strategy.
- Doubles strategy will also be taught.
- The main goal is for all campers to have fun and to become better tennis players.
What to Bring
- Tennis Racket
- Court appropriate sneakers
- Water Bottle (Water jugs will be on-site for campers to use for refills)
- Comfortable apparel
Varsity Coach Chris Heintz has been the Seton Hall Prep Tennis Coach since 2002. He has won over 300 matches over that time and many of his players have gone on to play Division 1 college tennis. Coach Heintz played tennis at Fairfield University in Connecticut and has been an instructor for twenty-five years.
J.V. Coach Mike DiFilippo is a graduate of Seton Hall Prep (Class of 2014) and has been the J.V. Coach since 2021. Mike was an All-Conference singles player at Seton Hall Prep and is currently a tennis instructor at Tiger Racquet Club in West Caldwell.